We provide the same test as the Colorado DMV without the wait! Most tests can be scheduled within 24 hours and in a non-stressful environment. We are friendly and provide great customer service!
If you are under 18 years old, the State of Colorado requires permit for at least 1 year to the date, and at least 50 hours of logged time behind the wheel with a parent or guardian. Please provide your own vehicle. One may be provided for you for an additional fee.
Required documents for a Driver's License Test:
- Vehicle Registration (for vehicle you will be tested in)
- Vehicle Insurance (for vehicle you will be tested in)
- Eyewear, if required to see
- Driving Examination: State of Colorado's Motor Vehicle driving test for official Colorado Driver License. Rate - $50.00 (per attempt)
- Written Examination: State of Colorado's Motor Vehicle written test for Instruction Permit. 25 Questions, multiple choice. $15.00
Call us at 719-380-1448 to schedule.